T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What sort of base price are you paying for AA? I use the gildan heavyweight 2000 but the fit is like an oversized american fit. Nice shirts but come up a big!
Hey,

We pay AA's wholesale price (i.e buying from there UK department).

1-11 of one size and colour is 5.80 (normal T)
12+ is 3.80

the AA one's are lush quality but they are a skinnier fit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey,

We pay AA's wholesale price (i.e buying from there UK department).

1-11 of one size and colour is 5.80 (normal T)
12+ is 3.80

the AA one's are lush quality but they are a skinnier fit.
Sorry, but you've lost me there ?!

Are you saying you pay £5.80 for 11 t-shirts ?!!
Or £3.80 for 12+ ???!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I use BTC they are good and quick!

We compared loads last year when we set up and maybe we could get cheaper but they have quick delivery and good customer service!

·
Registered
32 Posts
On another note, we recently got some shirts delivered and they just came in a box without packets. Is this normal, do we have to source our own packets ?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I would say yes on the packets, you don't very often get them in individual packets.

Try bbleisurewear for t-shirts, very good qulaity, hoodies are also fantastic.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would say yes on the packets, you don't very often get them in individual packets.

Try bbleisurewear for t-shirts, very good qulaity, hoodies are also fantastic.
Right, any suggestions as to where we could get such bags or packets, and I suppose you would have to order 1000's at a time, no ? :(

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I buy my t-shirts from a company called Ralawise who also sell a range of garment bags. There are a few different ones and they come in 1000 pack, that part of the site is down at the moment so you would have to call (you would have to call anyway if you don't have an account). I think they are about £20 -£30 per pack maybe some cheaper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts