T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I currently am using Alstyle's 5.5 oz 1701 tees for my business. I find that the cut of the Alstyle shirts is kinda funny. They tend to be longer than the average shirt and very tight around the chest/armpit/upper back area. I like that the collar is thinner on the Alstyle 5.5oz as opposed to some others. I am looking for tees that are comparable in price and a variety of colors anywhere from 4.3oz to 5.5oz that are on the fitted side but not in this cut that I am talking about with the Alstyle shirts. If anyone knows what I am talking about and has any insight for me please let me know. Any help is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
That's the problem with "fit". What's funny to one person, seems perfectly normal to the next :)

Alstyle is used by a lot of top surfwear/skatewear companies. It's got a pretty standard fit. I actually prefer alstyle 1701 to a lot of other brands.

To find something that is going to fit your specific needs is probably going to require lots of sample buying and testing. Even then, you're going to have customers that may think the t-shirt fits funny to "them" and wish you would have selected a different brand :)

Other brands/styles you could try include American Apparel 2001, pacific sports, Alternative Apparel AA05, Continental Clothing, Bare Apparel, Article1 (they have a nice euro fit t-shirt that is very soft), etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's the problem with "fit". What's funny to one person, seems perfectly normal to the next :)

Alstyle is used by a lot of top surfwear/skatewear companies. It's got a pretty standard fit. I actually prefer alstyle 1701 to a lot of other brands.

To find something that is going to fit your specific needs is probably going to require lots of sample buying and testing. Even then, you're going to have customers that may think the t-shirt fits funny to "them" and wish you would have selected a different brand :)

Other brands/styles you could try include American Apparel 2001, pacific sports, Alternative Apparel AA05, Continental Clothing, Bare Apparel, Article1 (they have a nice euro fit t-shirt that is very soft), etc.
Your feedback is priceless Rodney(especially for a newbie). Thanks! I've been reading many of your post and you always have great info.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Take a look at Gilden and Anvil they have lots of styles they are my favorite. Probably cut a little bigger. Try them and see if you customers like them that is what really counts.

Philip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts