T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a print on demand service within the UK. Reason being due to the crappy Brexit limitations a european POD service just isn't viable at the minutre.

We are currently with Inkthreadables but find that their prices are a little high and we currently have all our items going through them. We have asked for some kind of discount due to the volume we are sending to them but they said only if we buy bulk which defeats the object of POD.

Is there a company that anyone can recommend that offers fast UK delivery and the chance of making more than £3 - £6 profit?

Thanks

· Registered
9 Posts
I am looking for a print on demand service within the UK. Reason being due to the crappy Brexit limitations a european POD service just isn't viable at the minutre.

We are currently with Inkthreadables but find that their prices are a little high and we currently have all our items going through them. We have asked for some kind of discount due to the volume we are sending to them but they said only if we buy bulk which defeats the object of POD.

Is there a company that anyone can recommend that offers fast UK delivery and the chance of making more than £3 - £6 profit?

Thanks

Thanks
Hi, my company does POD.

If you’re interested and would like to discuss further please let me know.
We are U.K. based

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.