T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
This is my shirt supplier.... http://www.atlanticsportswearinc.co...3E+Brands+%3E+American+Apparel%99+%3E+&sc_id= No minimum number to order as far as i no. Price seems rather good for "AA" shirts but then again I havent seen prices for that brand on other sites. They accept paypal orders as well. I will warn you to call in your order though as a few times i placed orders just using their website and I had to call and ask where my order was and they said they didnt notice it because they do the bulk of their sales from in person or phone orders. So as long as you call shirts get to you rather quickly.

·
Registered
382 Posts
From what I've seen buying direct is the best pricing. I've purchased from other wholesalers before, but they usually are more expensive and don't sell all the colors that AA has available.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What type of price range have people seen AA shirts for? I use all AA shirts for my company, I know they are higher than other shirts but they seem to be good quality. Deepending on cloro the price i have paid is between 5-7.

·
Registered
382 Posts
gedapear said:
What type of price range have people seen AA shirts for? I use all AA shirts for my company, I know they are higher than other shirts but they seem to be good quality. Deepending on cloro the price i have paid is between 5-7.
the price per piece direct is $5.90 and it case pricing is about $3.50 or so. But the catch is they all have to be the same size and color which is probably a rarity unless you're doing a lot of volume.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts