T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get custom stickers made to put in my customer's shipments and it seems all these sites suck at customer service. I already tried 123stickers.com and stickerguy.com and they both have horrible customer service. They won't even reply back. Can anybody give me a good experience they had with having some custom stickers made for your clothing co.? Any positive referrals would be appreciated. I am looking for a decent turn around time as well.

· Registered
6 Posts
Sticker Mule, without question.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way but I have to say they set the standard for dealing with customers. I recently ordered some stickers to put in with my shirts and was blown away by the quality and the speed of the whole process. I uploaded my art, within 24 hours they emailed my a mockup and once I clicked "approved", they started printing.

This is a company that is doing it right and they will get all my sticker business.

· Registered
171 Posts
I am trying to get custom stickers made to put in my customer's shipments and it seems all these sites suck at customer service. I already tried 123stickers.com and stickerguy.com and they both have horrible customer service. They won't even reply back. Can anybody give me a good experience they had with having some custom stickers made for your clothing co.? Any positive referrals would be appreciated. I am looking for a decent turn around time as well.
I guarantee the best price with great quality and awesome turn around time!
PM me for details.:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.