T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Please folks, let's not get into company bashing here.

CafePress can work, and does work for thousands of people. You can earn good money from having a store there and still get decent markups (I've been doing it for years).

Just because a service doesn't work for you, doesn't mean that it can't work for others.

The first thing I used to do when I found a great shirt on CP was to make a copy of it and sell it to myself. Did anyone ever know? Nope, and it only takes me 10~ minutes to whip something similar up
It's sad that you would resort to copyright theft being a t-shirt seller yourself. I hope that doesn't come back around to bite you somehow.

Very true, however you pay a price for questionable quality, absolutely no brand recognition (Cafepress, not sure about Spreadshirt) and you show no equity stake in your product.
You can still have brand recognition and quality products using cafepress. There are a lot of successful businesses running cafepress stores.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.