T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Ive been working with traditional mediums such as pencils, etc. for a long time but I'm really new to creating graphics on the computer (just bought photoshop a few weeks ago and created my first image which is hopefully attached)

I have since created several designs that are detailed and similar to the one i have attached (or attempted to attach). I have been doing a lot of research and have read lots of helpful posts about the various methods of getting your images onto shirts but thought i would see what you all would think would create the best look with this type of image.

I currently have the equipment to do heat presses but am thinking about getting a screen press as well.

thanks in advance for the feedback

Gabe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Screen printing may depend on how you created it, here is a thread for you on that:
https://www.t-shirtforums.com/graphics-design-help/t2820.html#post15074

Otherwise, definitely heat transfer paper will work (Jetprosofstretch is the best paper for lights shirts on the market today/tshirtsupplies.com or new milford photo - search Jetprosofstretch/JPSS and you'll find more info) orrr, getting them done in DTG (direct to garment) could work really nice for that image, too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback.. I orded some 11X17 sofstretch heat transfer and am going to try printing one with it.. I was also thinking the text didnt have enough contrast.. thanks for pointing it out and motivating me to fix it. The design was made with pencils and paints. I scanned it and then used photoshop ps3 to smooth it up and enhance the colors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.