T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm new here and could really use some advice! I've read that DTG printing is great for printing photos onto shirts but mostly when the order is small. I want to make around 30-40 shirts with a modified picture of the sky that I took myself (so I have the rights to it) on it and I need to know what the most cost effective way will be, while keeping the quality of the image intact. I know that heat transfers are an option but I heard that they often begin cracking within a few washes.
Thanks so much!

Also, if anyone has any opinions on the best made in america blank tshirt wholesaler is, that is also cost effective, that would be nice to know too!

· Registered
136 Posts
Dtg would be expensive in your case. I would go with inkjet transfers. You can buy an epson 1100 workforce for just over 100 bucks and then buy jpss transfer sheets. Don't forget a heat press. jiffyshirts.com is a good place for blank tees. Free shipping over 59 dollars, good prices and lots to choose from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.