T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help. I’m new on here and really need all the help I can get. Please can someone recommend a good easy iPad app to help with templates. Just simple mug, t shirt etc.. I’ve installed procreate but I can’t write neatly enough so wasted my money.. I’ve got all the gear but no idea .. thank u

·
Registered
450 Posts
Please help. I’m new on here and really need all the help I can get. Please can someone recommend a good easy iPad app to help with templates. Just simple mug, t shirt etc.. I’ve installed procreate but I can’t write neatly enough so wasted my money.. I’ve got all the gear but no idea .. thank u

you may want to make sure that the Ipad Pro has the proper specs to run the software you may need. If it doesnt , You will have issues. And the software that may run on it may give you poor results in the final outcome and you will be worse off. Check to see they have inkscape for yours in the app store also. But it all comes down to what are you wanting to make in the end.

check here for apps --- https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-ipad-pro-drawing-apps/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.