T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm in looking to expand my Business to start doing all over sublimation print on shirts. Looking for reasonable price but durable manual press, but don't want to buy outside US. Any recommendations on presses besides just the Maxi press?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I would probably have to finance one, unless I find someone close to California that's getting rid of one. I have 2 16x20s now and just want to do the all over and been researching but don't really want to buy from china. I just have to do research to see what is best for my needs and keep an eye on the classified here for deals. Thanks rastoma

· Registered
642 Posts
Hi, I'm in looking to expand my Business to start doing all over sublimation print on shirts. Looking for reasonable price but durable manual press, but don't want to buy outside US. Any recommendations on presses besides just the Maxi press?
Just because an item is Made in the USA doesn't mean it is a quality item.

I'd buy a Metalnox over the GK Maxipress 3040 that I have. #justsayin #notaproductionmachine

Anyhow, it all depends on what you're doing. Are you doing pre-sewn shirts or cut+sew?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.