T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm trying to find a reliable on-demand printer + shipper with good tank tops / gym wear for men.

I am using Shopify.

Just seeing if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions?

Ideally would like:
- Tank tops (sleeveless tees with deep sides)
- Singlets
- T-back singlets
- Training shorts

Or even just 1-2 really nice singlet/tank tops for a start.

I have done a lot of research. I think Printful has a good reputation, but the sample clothing was not good. Inkthreadable have an amazing range, but printing is no good from what I've read. I like Spreadshirt's range, but they do not integrate with Shopify. There are other lesser known suppliers with 1 or 2 average looking pieces.

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be great to hear your thoughts!

· Registered
27 Posts
We are a full service shop that offers screen printing, cut and press, digital, and other services on demand. Our prices are low because we operate on a very tight schedule and budget from one of the lowest cost areas in the usa. So let me know what your would like to offer. We purchase at market and though vendors worldwide. We are also the sole North American apparel distributor for the WTOKF. Sam Kelley Royal Blue T Shirts 870 917 2100 or my cell is 501 231 2896.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.