T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
We bought the epson 1400 from Best Blank, it came with the Claria Hi-Def Ink. The Claria ink fades a shade or two when it gets washed and the black is not really black it's more of a charcoal color. Is that normal for inks to fade one or two shades?
So we are not fans of Claria Hi-Def. We got the Bulk feed system and it uses the Armur Ink. We were thinking of installing it in a week or two (when the Claria is gone, ok I'm cheap) anyway I'm reading thru some of the post and I'm seeing alot of stories about ink, does anybody have any experience or heard of bad or good? Also is says on the bulk feed system Armur ink only, is that just to sell more of their ink or can you mix if I'm not happy with Armur? Can the transfer paper cause the fading? We got the paper from Best Blanks also, does anybody know what brand of transfer paper Best Blanks sells? Also they sell Jet Opaque transfer paper with the silidone parchment paper, does anybody have any experience with that? Any Help Would Be Great.
Thank You very much. Mike & Della

· Registered
2 Posts
Just curious if you had started using the Armur ink and transfers from best blanks yet... I am considering buying their transfers, armur ink and bulk feeder and a press.... I would be curious to learn what your experience is dealing with them and what type of results you have had with thrie products... ( that is if you had switched over yet)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.