T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, just fine tuning my research. I am currently looking for the best 100% polyester shirt for dye sublimation with the best "Cotton" feel...i have currently found of these and need some expert advice from those in the know...vapor apparel have heard its top of the line and sublivie which i havent heard much of...also are there more, better options?..thank you

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
What model number is Gildan 100 percent polyester?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have printed them all, vapor has the best cotton feel and they have a bunch of new colors. jersey also works well for a less expensive price point. A4 great performace t for printing, badger has lots of poly available also. but for tees the vapor basic line is great. conde has good prices on them. the subivive great for burn out look but really thin. good luck uncletee.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
gilden make 100% poly with cotton feel?...wow didnt know that....i have heard alternative...but im not sure if they are talking about alternitive apparel, also have 100% poly cotton feel, but feel very thin...does american apparel have 100% poly cotton feel? also an alternitive to sports poly A4 would be atlatlsports...just found out about them havent tried them. by burned out you mean like the washed, distresed look?....like the affliction shirts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
.... jersey also works well for a less expensive price point....,
uncletee - by jersey - did you mean JERZEES® SPORT Polyester shirts? I buy vapor and sublivie but was not aware Jerzees makes cotton feel one. Does Jerzees ® SPORT Polyester feel more like cotton or more like a traditional polyester performance shirt?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
JERZEE not as white white as vapor or a4. but a nice lite weight cotton tee feel. I just love to have more stuff to print on. they print really nice. later uncletee.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so im going with the vapor...and im going to try the JERZEE and the gilden just to have a cheaper back up...
20vK plase let us know how those gilden turned out...cheers

·
Registered
24 Posts
The SportTek line of "Ultimate Performance" from Sanmar have an excellent cotton feel - they are 95 poly/ 5 spandex. They are also avail in long sleeve, youth and ladies cut. I am unsure if they are dye-sub ready.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts