T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide which machine to purchase. If money didn't matter I would go with the Mod1 but I am finding more and more expenses to get my start up going and the $7,000 difference in the price of these two machines would really help me out.

So, I need some opinions on the Easy T printer vs. the Mod1. How much of a difference is there with these two?

Thanks for your input.

· Registered
875 Posts
There is no information directly related to the Mod1 on Epson's website.

If you need any legitimate information about the Mod1 or the Easy-T printer, you can contact the manufacturers individually, but I know you're looking for real-world user information which I know we (BelQuette) and Andy (Easy-T) will be more than happy to give you some references from our users.

· Registered
8,371 Posts
There is no information directly related to the Mod1 on Epson's website.

If you need any legitimate information about the Mod1 or the Easy-T printer, you can contact the manufacturers individually, but I know you're looking for real-world user information which I know we (BelQuette) and Andy (Easy-T) will be more than happy to give you some references from our users.
Since Epson printer is most important part of Digital Machine(among Epson modifiers). Buyer should understand what they are dealing with.
I think best way is visit Epson - Exceed Your Vision

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.