T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought it awhile back after seeing them at a trade show and being impressed. The entire unit has literally been sitting in an empty office in my shop since I bought it, because we have been so swamped with dealing with our Kornit related issues. Now, since our Kornit simply stopped working, we are selling a few things to try and lighten our load. I am asking $2,000 for this nail printer.

Although I was never able to pursue some of my ideas I had for this printer, some of my employees did use it in the very beginning, just for fun. They might have done two dozen sets of nails on it before we boxed it up to make room for other stuff, and they loved it. You can put your hand right into the machine, and it prints any 2,000 dpi image directly onto your nails (well, on top of the base coat). It only takes five minutes or so to do two hands, once you've picked out your artwork and such.

I just think its such a cool little printer, I wish I could hold on to it. Well, things don't always work out as planned! If anybody is interested, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts