T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting on that time of year for tanks and ladies wanted the more fitted ts and tanks.
We normally go with Bella. Looking into American Apparel for some different styles and am wondering how big of a cost difference there is(if it is worth it).

If a Bella tank is wholesale at $4 what is the average AA tank?

Is AA truly worth the extra cost?

Any alternatives you would recommend for fitted ts and tanks?

TIA :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I signed up with Alpha and saw the price difference :eek: not sure my customers will want to pay the difference.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I signed up with Alpha and saw the price difference :eek: not sure my customers will want to pay the difference.
Just an FYI- Bella is our stock tee.... but we have a wholesale account with AA- because we have many clients that ask for AA. However, we have received alot of feedback about AA in regards to wear and tear (rips easily, loose seams). Many of our clients that initially requested AA, have switched over to Bella. We love AA and will continue to offer it to our clients, but Bella is our stock tee as they do make a lovely, sturdy, fashion forward line.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just an FYI- Bella is our stock tee.... but we have a wholesale account with AA- because we have many clients that ask for AA. However, we have received alot of feedback about AA in regards to wear and tear (rips easily, loose seams). Many of our clients that initially requested AA, have switched over to Bella. We love AA and will continue to offer it to our clients, but Bella is our stock tee as they do make a lovely, sturdy, fashion forward line.
So True. Agreed!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
AA is not known for quality..they are expensive and not very reliable. If you order from them expect slow shipping. if out of stock they don't notify anyone..i have seen difference in colors, on zip up hoodies sometimes you will get a zipper of one color and in the same batch the zipper color changes. but if your customer want it...give em what they want.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info......I'll stick with Bella.
Definitely do not want customers coming back complaining of rips and tears. Bad for business!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts