T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...Has anyone purchased BELLA womens Short Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirts, or any BELLA t-shirts. If so, what is the quality like as compared to Alternative Apparel women's tee's? I am looking for the softest women's tees I can find.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I have purchased both and used both for designs.

They both are pretty soft (ringspun cotton). AlternativeApparel's is a bit lighter weight and I think it runs smaller.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
My partner's favourite t-shirts were Bella... until she got an Alternative Apparel tee. Bella still ranks a respectable second, but she (for one) prefers Alternative. Either company would be a huge boon over other brands though.

As a side note the Bella rib is a lot nicer than the standard weave (but then that may well be true of any company... one for me to experiment with I guess).

Size wise... Bella rib stretches nicely and is roomy, but their non-rib stuff runs a bit smaller than Alternative.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I have a sample from Alternative Apparel and I really like it. I have not yet seen the Bella samples, but I think I am leaning toward Alternative Apparel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts