T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello there!

I'm planning to start a blank t-shirt distribution here in Davao City, selling brands that are not available here.. Brands such as Gildan, Winner, Bluprint and the likes..

By any means, can you offer po other QUALITY Brands that are available in the market? Except on the following brands: Judge, Grandsler and Crown, since they are available here in Davao City..

Kung pupwede rin po, pahingi nalang din po ako ng mga contact infos on the brand suppliers..

Salamat po

·
Registered
412 Posts
Shipping is killing me sometimes! I try to bunch orders to get the free shipping perk...
Don't let shipping kill you. The customer pays that. If a customer calls and places an order a couple days after I already put my order in, I just add that into the price per tee. It's the way it's gotta be. And no one has ever complained of the few cents per tee. Don't say anything about it, just add it and say this is the cost.

Sent from my D6708 using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
214 Posts
Don't let shipping kill you. The customer pays that. If a customer calls and places an order a couple days after I already put my order in, I just add that into the price per tee. It's the way it's gotta be. And no one has ever complained of the few cents per tee. Don't say anything about it, just add it and say this is the cost.
Something people should keep in mind is that when you are ordering in bulk it's possible that the prices of one company look like they are higher than their competitors, but it may be that they included shipping and customs in their prices. If the prices look too high, ask your rep if shipping and customs is included.
Some basic terms that might help people out are things like:
mfg = manufacturer, manufacturing
pcs = pieces, garments
MOQ = minimum order quantity
blends like 60/40, 80/20, 10/20/70 = this is the percentage of each material in the blend, usually it's a cotton-polyester blend, so 60/40 means 60% cotton and 40% polyester. When they use things like 10/20/70 that's when you're using more than 2 materials and generally you have to put the blend name in context with what you're ordering.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Also, check their sizing chart for your order. I ordered a 300 pcs shipment last year and when we tried selling them to Americans, we found that all the sizes were smaller than normal. The Larges had to be sold as Mediums, the Mediums as Smalls, and so on. I talked to my rep a few weeks ago and found out that they were manufacturing for Europeans, who are apparently a lot smaller than Americans.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts