1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my machine when I raise the bed it goes up
uneven.
I tried taking apart and there is a linkage underneath
with a plastic spacer in between and that was a little loose so I tightened that up but it still goes up uneven.
For now I am lowering it all the wasy and stacking books but it either seems to be to high or to low.
When I set my clearance bar across its barily touching
the shirt maybe enough to slide a business card under between the bar and the shirt but my head is about 1/4 inch over the shirt when I check the head clearance.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
On my machine when I raise the bed it goes up
uneven.
I tried taking apart and there is a linkage underneath
with a plastic spacer in between and that was a little loose so I tightened that up but it still goes up uneven.
For now I am lowering it all the wasy and stacking books but it either seems to be to high or to low.
When I set my clearance bar across its barily touching
the shirt maybe enough to slide a business card under between the bar and the shirt but my head is about 1/4 inch over the shirt when I check the head clearance.
Thanks

Here is an instructional pdf on adjusting the bed linkage on the T-Jet 2 Printer.

Harry

_

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Harry
The little bracket that goes over the rod closest to the up and down nob that is held down by 2 screws came off because a screw was stripped.
would that affect it or is it just adjustments shown in the PDF.
Thank You

G

·
Maybe yours is extreme, but this was the norm for me. All I had to do was push down on one side or the other to balance it out. Never was an even lift.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.