T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone-

We have a show coming up at Wild Oats in a week and half and we just had a 5' X 3' banner made. I was wondering if any of you out there have any recommendations on how to display the banner. It has loopholes on the top and bottom and grommets across the top. We are hoping to do something a little more creative than putting it in front of our table. If anyone has and creative and inexpensive ways of displaying it woud be much appreciated. Thanks for the help!

Webby

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hmm, I don't think I've ever seen one of those before. Seems like it would be perfect for an outdoor booth though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you are using a pop up and it's not windy. You can go to a hardware store and buy a couple pieces of plastic pipe and zip ties. Just tie your banner on the pipe then zip tie it to the legs of your tent. That way it will be over the top of your booth. If you want to get fancy you could buy pipe, 2 elbows, and 2 t's and actually build a frame to fit your banner. Instead of gluing it, you can use screws or drill it and use pins. That way you can break it down for easy transportation. Maks sure you use pipe big enough to hold the banner and not bend. The pipe is cheap and easy to work with.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
An easy and fast way to hang a banner if you have a popup is with bungie cords. I use 10 foot by 3 foot banners on a 10x10 space. Use long bungies...one for each end corner grommet. Run the bungies around the tent poles and hook the open ends of the bungies together behind the banner. This is the fastest hookup and keeps the banners tight all day.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone. The 'feather flag' display looks pretty cool, I came across a lot of banner displays and most of them cost a couple hundred dollars and I want to keep the cost of what holds the banner to a minimum. Most likely I will build my own using pipe like many of you suggested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts