T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am the owner of Bad Wool, a really small label in some obscure corner of the world. I came across this forum and thought this would be a great place to get insight into making Bad Wool grow both financially and in product variety. I'm glad this is here and I hope to learn alot from everyone, maybe even get to a point where I can help out others as well.

Well, back to reading the forum, lots to learn...........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jasonda said:
Hi, welcome to the forums. :)

Why is your brand called Bad Wool? It's not really explained anywhere on your website.
It was just something I came up with one day while pondering in traffic yet again those stupid WWJD stickers people had on their cars a few years back. I imagined Jesus as a gang banger but he couldn't have a pit or Rot, it had to be something more inline with the era..............sheep. But this sheep had to be badass. Once I had the image of a snarling sheeps head with a spiked collar thought up, the name came right away.

Do you think I should put this explanation on the site?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey Badwool, small world :) We used to use the same screen printer when I first started out back in the day.

Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rodney said:
Hey Badwool, small world :) We used to use the same screen printer when I first started out back in the day.

Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!
Even smaller of a world, we used to talk from time to time about I Hate Clowns. Do you still have that site?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Even smaller of a world, we used to talk from time to time about I Hate Clowns. Do you still have that site?
Yep, that's what I was taking about (and where I remembered you from :)). Yep, I still have the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts