T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again to everyone! Im finally back from Iraq and ready to get my shop rolling. Ive only been working on this business for the last several years(and still in the startup stage)...... Well, Im going hard this time...Gonna do this thing FULL-Time! I had to get settled....Currently working on the website and setting up shop. I would definitely like to be in the full swing of things by the holidays! I look forward to seeing anyone and everyone at the ATL ISS. I will be wearing my tee( Needles & Ink) Feel free to holla at me!
:D

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Yes, I am a Female Combat Veteran. (2005) But this time I was there for 18 months (07-08)working as a civilian contractor. I decided to go over to work side by side with my husband who is Active Duty Military on his 3rd Tour in Iraq.:D
wow.. bless you.. that is all I can say... You probably made more then him as well... LOL.. Hope he is safe.. again.. bless you.. Lou

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Welcome Back :) Glad to see you are back safe and sound.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the Support and Encouragement. Im sure you guys will be seeing alot of me!

Ive invested so much money into this business and now its time to invest some TIME! Even though i have done alot of this stuff before, I am encountering a re-learning curve.

The greatest thing about being home is the internet speed and now I can browse the youtube Vids. the load time is lighting fast! It's amazing!

In Iraq, youtube was blocked when i logged in from work,and at times the t-shirt forum was blocked! And when i logged in from the room, the vids loaded in increments! it would take like 40min for a 4 min video. i would just give up most of the time.

ANyhow......it feels great to enjoy the lil things in life that we sometimes take for granted like tv, cable, internet and home cooked meals!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
You can get a lot of support from the American Legion or VFW, not on screen printing but life.
John, Member AL Post 453 Dallas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts