T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - not sure whether this is the right thread or not - but i'm after plain chest, white, baby romper suits. My usual suppler SSR fashion constantly sell out and take an age to restock (BREXIT perhaps?), I wonder if anyone has any suggestions of alternatives. I've found one Kids and Wholesale - but they only do cartons of mixed sizes and i'd like to be able to chose what sizes i actually buy. Cheers friends!

· Registered
1 Posts
I could recommend an online store with a wide variety of children's clothes. I like this store because the sizes are always correct and even fit perfectly every time. In addition, they always supplement the stock with new and trendy clothes. I looked these days and saw that they have some adorable winter clothes. I already ordered two jumpsuits, one with a deer and another with Santa Claus. In addition, three red Santa Claus family matching jumpers for a photoshoot that we plan next week. Enter https://miniolie.com/ to see what beautiful things you will find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.