T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm new to the site so apologies if this is a labored question (I have though spent many hours searching the forum and have yet to find the answer).

I've recently become a proud father and this has spurred me on to starting the unique baby clothes company that I've been talking about for years :D. My question is I'm trying to find baby blanks (rompers, tees, onesies, etc) that are suitable for sublimation printing but having great difficulty. Are there any such suppliers around (preferably in the UK) or is Laughing Giraffe currently the only option? I'd be happy to use them but it would seem they are US delivery only?

Sorry about the long post but any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Sublimation requires 100% polyester fabric and I'm not sure how many companies make those for babies. It's hard enough finding them for adults. You might want to consider chromablast instead. It is similar to sublimation but was designed for 100% cotton. It requires special ink and special paper.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.