T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here heard of the make Rabbit Skins, I have found just what im looking for but cant seem to find a website or any information about the brand. Are they good quality? So far Ive decided, I think to go with babyjay.com, well at least get some samples but again, the problem we all seem to have is finding tee's that we can label with our own name, Nitemare isnt it!

If anyone has any info on good qulaity baby brands and have any inof on rabbit skins, i would be really appreciative.

Thanks guys :D

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I use rabbit skins t-shirts and their short rompers, kinda like a onesie but longer. They are ok, kinda like a hanes type garment. It really depends on the quality you are looking for. Monag has really nice interlock garments with alot of different colors and a wide variety of kids garments, they also do private labeling with a minimum I think of 500 pcs. I like the rabbit skins for t-shirts because they are very affordable and I sell them cheaper than my other garments. One thing I can tell you is that several people who have girls that I have sold the rabbit skins to dont care all that much for the crew neck. I think they prefer the lap top for girls. I can say I sell alot more of the monag garments than I do the rabbit skins. I also have the apples and oranges long leg rompers with the contrast stitching and they are really cute for girls, not so much for boys, with boys the monag long leg rompers are really great sellers. It seems that some manufacturers are good for boys stuff and some for girls are better. I have found monag to be good for both for most items. hope this info helps :)

Bobbie

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I like the american apparel ones but they are very limited on colors.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Has anyone here heard of the make Rabbit Skins, I have found just what im looking for but cant seem to find a website or any information about the brand. Are they good quality? So far Ive decided, I think to go with babyjay.com, well at least get some samples but again, the problem we all seem to have is finding tee's that we can label with our own name, Nitemare isnt it!

If anyone has any info on good qulaity baby brands and have any inof on rabbit skins, i would be really appreciative.

I've used them and they are fine.

Try here....

S&S Activewear:

https://www.ssactivewear.com/menupage_sub.cfm?cid=8&csubid=93

resellers license required.

T-ShirtWholesaler.com

T-ShirtWholesaler.com - Wholesale T-Shirts

No license required.

jiffyshirts.com

Wholesale Blank Kids - Infant & Toddler Items -JiffyShirts.com

No. license required.

The links I provided are for onsies but they also carry infant t-shirts as well.

John

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

Sanmar has the rabbit Skins Line.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts