T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Getting ready for xmas and looking for a new wholesaler for mens, ladies and babys tees.

The baby stuff is coming from AA and I was kinda decided on using Continental for mens and ladies until I remembered I had some samples from b&bleisurewear that I was really impressed with.

I've searched this site but not found much on them, anyone have any opinions?

Rosie

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've used BBL before, had samples which were superb. Ordering process turned out to be impossible. They just wouldn't acknowledge any of my orders. Shame really as they are on my doorstep and the clothing is first class. I have spoken with 2 other companies who have had exact same problem, talking to the bosses makes no difference.
Best of luck!
Justin

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gosh that's strange, I've had really top communication with them, immediate quotes and samples sent to me here in Germany.

Maybe they changed something in their cust service dept.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Again, I've had samples from them. I was looking for a very good quality standard fit tee. Service was ok. Shirts were below par quality wise I'm afraid. Camaflouge stuff is nice.
I use Starworld for standard tee's now. Overall, the mixture of pricing and quality I find hard to beat.
If you can get the stock from BBL it really is worth having...even if at a premium. BBL are also one of the few companies that will label a small number of shirts (about 100 per style, mixed sizes I seem to remember) when other places won't entertain such low volume. They also label a lot quicker and stock shirts do not have neck label, just size. That's why I persevered with them for so long...but you can only try so many times.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phil: I think Continental have vintage shirts as well.

I think I will persevere with BBL, I'm kinda at the high end of tees so I don't want to scrimp on quality.

That's VERY interesting about the labels as well, I'm just about to order some, it would be very nice to have someone else sew them on for me!

Rosie

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello peeps,

just a few words about B&B. I've gone as far as ordering samples, no probs
at all. I knew the goods from before, I used to work for a quite big london-based clothing company.
Their customer service is second to none: I'm almost ready to place my first
order with them and I'll keep you posted on what's going on...

Hope this will help somebody,

G'night

·
Registered
241 Posts
Really interested re. your comments on the BBL customer service. Having failed 3 times to start a working relationship I decided to give it one last go a few weeks back. Placed an order for individual sample pieces, quite a few...only to be told they have now changed the procedure and you can only order up to 5 individual garments, otherwise it has to be 10+ of each piece.
I tried to work with them and get an order together but yet again, they failed to give any response to my queries, phone calls etc. Finally I emailed them and said I would take my business to Continental...no response.
I've now received my 3rd order with Continental no problem.
My advice, got to Continental and BTC who are now stocking AAA which are superb.
Justin

·
Registered
43 Posts
Really interested re. your comments on the BBL customer service. Having failed 3 times to start a working relationship I decided to give it one last go a few weeks back. Placed an order for individual sample pieces, quite a few...only to be told they have now changed the procedure and you can only order up to 5 individual garments, otherwise it has to be 10+ of each piece.
I tried to work with them and get an order together but yet again, they failed to give any response to my queries, phone calls etc. Finally I emailed them and said I would take my business to Continental...no response.
I've now received my 3rd order with Continental no problem.
My advice, got to Continental and BTC who are now stocking AAA which are superb.
Justin
Hi TJL, dunno...

Just to stress that out, I did call B&B before placing my order, mentioning my previous employer (a gooooooooood customer of theirs) and a customer
of theirs in Italy - which is a friend of mine...

It is true that they do only a 5-pcs sample order.

My way to get around it: I got a customer that will buy some 50pcs in one
of their styles. I will add whatever sample I fancy to that order :p.
Would you please share - in private should this go against forum rules -
Continental & BTC websites addresses? Never heard of them...

I will open another couple of threads shortly.

Marco

1 - 18 of 18 Posts