T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is pretty awesome. Google is having a contest and Over 30,000 children have submitted doodles to hope and win to have it shown up on google search page. How amazing is that? To see all that little creativeness all in one place, show these little ones that being creative is an awesome thing to express themselves. The voting page is here Doodle 4 Google

I think it is so awesome that these kids are being taught how they can use art to express themselves, and they should get all the support they can get :) Its down to the top 40 right now in different age groups. I just got done entering my vote :D

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I voted last year too!! I love this contest. I also agree that it is great that they have something out there that promotes the creativity with our kids. Afterall who will be doing the shirts and advertising in a few more years!! Thanks for posting this BobbieLee!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Those are some awesome graphics. As someone who has almost zero talent as a visual artist, I'm in awe of people who can create work like that. I case my vote!

·
Registered
558 Posts
This is a great contest. I was so impressed with the artwork last year. Thanks for reminding me of this! I just use the google search in my browser and hardly ever go to the Google page anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts