T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ago a group of talented artists and creative people banded together to pursue a lofty ambition. The collective dream was to create an environment where a person of nearly any age could safely become part of their favorite fantasy, tale or historic era. To accomplish this vision it was decided that only high resolution, high quality 3 D scenes depicting the defining moments of various stories, fables and periods of history could adequately force an avatar voyager to suspend his or her disbelief long enough to be catapulted into the desired role. To accomplish this magic a photograph of the face of the avatar candidate would be utilized to fashion a 3 dimensional likeness of the participant. This likeness would then be inserted into the appropriate scene or scenes after which high resolution illustrations would be rendered and then printed on a variety of media including wall hangings, tee shirts, sweat shirts, desk top images etc. The final products would of course then be delivered to the avatar voyager in question. At Avatar Studio we firmly believe that any individual’s unique avatar fantasies are a cherished and positive part of that person’s core personality and spirit. Because of this, the staff at Avatar Studio, has poured a great deal of time, energy, and certainly love into the creation of every scene. All of our scenes are meticulously researched and every effort is made to keep them consistent with the actual stories, fables and myths upon which they are based, if such exists. Our desire is to provide each avatar initiate with an exotic, beautiful and permanent record of his or her journey into the land of dreams.

Besides printing our avatar Scenes on tshirts we also design and print mainstream tshirt images. Nearly all of our designs are 3d Rendered images using all unique 3D models. We use the Anajet printer because of its power, flexibilty and the fact that it is made right here in the USA baby. We love the printer and I have actually attended their technical training so that I can repair my own printer and other anajets that are here in the Midwest.
Over the next few weeks I will be posting to this forum technical tips, design tips, printer maintenance tips and may be persuaded if I get enough responses to offer a free graphic or two or even a 3D model

Cheers
Caldonius

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually its the parents and Grand parents that wear the image of the spotty little buggar and children are mostly placed in fairy tale scenes like Jack and the Beanstalk. For the adults we have things like Rome and Juliet where young lovers can get themselves placed in a special scene. Or for the D&D person lots of superhero choices and settings to place themselves or someone they know into a scene. On a side note my family is from Scotland.

Cheers
JG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.