T-Shirt Forums banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Im new to the site and about to start up my own label etc

Looking for somewhere that i can get shirts from that i can have designs printed on that will also re-do the tags/labels to a custom design?

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
96 Posts
i can get earth positive, cerrton, drover, as colour, continental clothing wholesale, if your happy to pay the postage and packing within australia i would be happy to let you piggy back on the orders i make already, no minimums !, pm me if your interested

thanks andy c

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am a big fan of blank tee and I saw this wholesale tshirt site www.eilo.com.au . The tee is of high quality at a reasonable amount. Does anybody tried the same brand?

Would love to read some inputs. Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all.

Im looking for a wholesaler of thsirts and tank tops. i'd like the tshirts and tanks to be a cotton, elastane fabric. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, i'm looking to start up a fashion label and i'm after high quality short and long sleeve t-shirts that are tall tees or are longer in length then the average tee. Any recommendations? i know about As colour but id like to know if there are any other alternatives. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hi, i'm looking to start up a fashion label and i'm after high quality short and long sleeve t-shirts that are tall tees or are longer in length then the average tee. Any recommendations? i know about As colour but id like to know if there are any other alternatives. Any help would be appreciated!
AS Colour is pretty much the only reliable locally operating supplier with tall tee and fashion blanks. You could also look at Continental Clothing for some other fashion cuts. They service Australia but are based overseas.

·
Registered
136 Posts
AS Colour is pretty much the only reliable locally operating supplier with tall tee and fashion blanks. You could also look at Continental Clothing for some other fashion cuts. They service Australia but are based overseas.
There is actually an Australian distributor of Continental Clothing in Australia. They are located in Sydney and also have some Australian Made shirts of their own design. They are called OCC and their website is Organic T Shirts and Organic Cotton Fabric Wholesale .

Steph

·
Registered
98 Posts
anyone know why AS Colour have their wholesale pricelist publicly visible on their website?

apart from the fact they seem very overpriced, whats the point of a wholesale pricelist if my customers can see it?

im stunned they are even selling anything with their prices.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts