T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run a community hobby forum and from time to time I get some polos or tshirts printed to help raise funds to support the forum ongoing. This has burnt me in the past with ordering and getting stuck with too many of one size etc...

Looking for a service like Sunfrog where I can outsource the ordering, etc... and simply take my percentage money raised. Is there a service like this in Australia that's cost comparable that I can support instead?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I too am interested in this topic.
But I do have to ask zhenjie if the products are being sent from the USA?
The cost of postage to Australia plus the current currency rate makes it all but impossible.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I too am interested in this topic.
But I do have to ask zhenjie if the products are being sent from the USA?
The cost of postage to Australia plus the current currency rate makes it all but impossible.
We do all our printing locally here in Australia (Fertnree Gully, VIC). Most of our customers get their orders within 3-5 business days in metro areas.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We have been in our business (printing) since 2007 and been in the print industry since 1970 industry.
We supply both retail B2B and do wholesale work.
What you really need to get is their is a big difference between value for money and just a price, If you only sell a commodity then you can only get a cheap product to beat the other cheap products. We do 95% of our work from wide format, DTG, digital transfer and standard digital print on paper.
You will find good suppliers in your area that you can work with, quality and short run do cost, so research you local people before you buy elswhere

·
Registered
23 Posts
I run a community hobby forum and from time to time I get some polos or tshirts printed to help raise funds to support the forum ongoing. This has burnt me in the past with ordering and getting stuck with too many of one size etc...

Looking for a service like Sunfrog where I can outsource the ordering, etc... and simply take my percentage money raised. Is there a service like this in Australia that's cost comparable that I can support instead?
Hi Nogi,
Yes there is. The name is TeeM8 at TeeM8 | Custom T-shirts | Design, Buy & Sell T-shirts Online | TeeM8 . We've been working on the site for 18 months and it is now launched. You can see Gildan and AS Colour t-shirts and hoodies through the site, cutomers pay by PayPal and we ship Australia wide for $11 per garment. We are in Marrickville Sydney, run 2 TAS machines and 3 Barudan embroidery machines (44 Heads). We've been in the business for 33 years and there is a team of 14 of us here. Feel free to contact me if you want to ask any questions on 0411 639 649.
Kenneth

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nogi - feel free to drop me a PM.

We run the largest site 'like teespring' in Australia and have done so for the last 2 years.

Be happy to help you out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts