T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the brands of the blank t-shirts sold in the Australian store 'Factorie' are?

One in particular is made in bangladesh and is brandless. It's logo looks like a squarish speech bubble with the speech part facing down.

I have looked all over the net and can't find it.

Any personal experience of where Aussies are buying their t-shirts from would be great, tops like Gildan are what I am really after.

Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Hi Lisa and welcome to the forums!

I could be wrong, (I don't deal much with cotton t-shirts) but I think Identitee blanks are made in Bangladesh.

If you are specifically after Gildan t-shirts, you may want to contact Superior Activewear (the distributor in OZ).

Also, I'd recommend doing a search in Australian part of the forums: Australia and New Zealand - T-Shirt Forums - you may be able to find some helpful info on blank t-shirt resources.

Good luck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a look at the site and seems that it isn't the brand I was after. Thanks for the link to the Aussie part of the forum. I didn't realise that was available, which proves to be quite helpful when looking for the cheapest alternative for purchasing wholesale t's considering freight costs internationally are so high!

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts