T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any Australians out there that have had any experience with ounce.com.au, would you please be able to give me a bit on an insight into your experiences?

I guess im just after information about prices (general ball park is fine), shipping, how difficult they are to deal with etc.

I understand its probably a good idea to speak to them directly also, but i thought it would be better to speak to people who have had direct experience in dealing with them.

any help would be greatly appreciated,
josh

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
My (limited) experience with them hasn't been great.

For a price list, register on their site - you can download it straight away (i.e. you don't need to wait for approval).

Shipping isn't relevant for me because I went there in person.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i think i will post to this for future reference for people out there considering ounce.

All I can say is they don't care at all for small runs like even of 200-300, they'll basically show complete disregard for you if they don't deem you profitable enough and in my experiences with them, they've basically caused a 2, almost 3 week delay in getting our t-shirts printed. They're also a middle man for AAA, because they buy it straight from another distributor in Fitzroy and bump up prices.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Avoid Ounce like the plague

all experience with them has been terrible, took them two days to check if they had stock for the blanks we wanted to buy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts