T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm having trouble finding reviews of Aurora Activewear products...
Is there anyone here who can help me out?
I'm particularly interested in the fabric and build quality of their hooded sweatshirts...
Also, some info on the fit of their men's, women's and unisex sleeveless hoodies would be greatly appreciated...
I mean, based on their website I would think that they are offering decent quality garments but I live in Belgium so getting a hands-on feel for their products would be quite the costly affair (due to shipping and customs fees)...
The reason I'm asking is because I'm looking for something better than run-of-the-mill Anvil and Gildan sweats - they're already in my standard collection, but I need some hoodies for my premium collection as well...

kindest regards
Stef

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've seen the list of NZ distributors on Aurora's website - there are quite a few... As this seems to be more or less a forum for people in the t-shirt embellishment business, I assume some of Aurora's NZ distributors or their staff are forum members as well...Yet, nobody here seems to be willing or able to answer my questions...
I wonder what the reason for this "omerta" might be lol...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only indication I have so far that the quality might be ok is the fact that a certain well-established multi-national brand is carrying exactly the same sweater in its collection as I've seen on Aurora's website, except with different tags and labels obviously...
I also find it strange that none of the NZ distributors I contacted were willing to ship overseas, but I did get a reply from Aurora headquarters and am now awaiting info regarding the shipping fee for the order I placed...
It's not exactly a one item order so I was actually looking for some confirmation that I've made the right choice, or maybe for a good reason to cancel it... I'm taking a bit of a risk with my order, but I've searched for alternative solutions and couldn't come up with any...
Anvil or Gildan sweaters are not too shabby for their price, and they sell well but for special custom orders (which are completely unique embroidered items) they do not meet my standards...
As long as I don't get any feedback here I'm going to take the plunge and not cancel my order lol, I know what the worst case scenario's are and I accept the risk (don't have much choice actually)...
Enjoy your Monday morning my dear antipodeans ;) it's still Sunday here lol

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I've seen the list of NZ distributors on Aurora's website - there are quite a few... As this seems to be more or less a forum for people in the t-shirt embellishment business, I assume some of Aurora's NZ distributors or their staff are forum members as well...Yet, nobody here seems to be willing or able to answer my questions...
I wonder what the reason for this "omerta" might be lol...
You've only given 2 hours between replies and at a time when most people are probably sleeping :) No conspiracy, just unlikely someone associated with Aurora would be on the boards at this time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
;) I was just kidding about the "omerta" - no paranoia or conspiracy theories here lol
but, point taken, I'll be more patient from now on and sorry for calculating the time difference totally wrong lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My attempts to break the ice using humour apparently haven't been well received - no worries, I get that a lot lol...
Anyway, this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so Mods/Admins please feel free to delete it, so you can free up some server-space...

grtz
Stef

1 - 6 of 6 Posts