T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope all of you have had better luck than I with Sign Warehouse....

Placed an order on March 21st...it still isn't shipped..and today is the 27th...have contacted 4 or 5 different so called 'customer service' reps...no one can tell me why it never shipped....

After going round and round w/ their lack of customer service yesterday...I placed an order for the same items this morning with a different company and already have the tracking #s...it will be here the day before I actually had to have it.....

I try and order my things early enough, so I can have extra time to deal w/ other things that pop up during the week....I figured that 10 days was plenty of time to get an order from Sign Warehouse....APPARENTLY NOT.

I recommend www.signsplusbanners.com for everything you need...Craig was fantastic to me and has taken care of this fiasco and will get my order to me in the time I need it.

Margaret
Cutting Edge

· Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has been nothing but a true blue nightmare w/ them.....now they say that my vinyl will be here tomorrow....still no shipment information or tracking #s...but will refuse shipment when and if it arrives here...I cancelled the order EARLY this morning and 4 hours later they call and say it will be here tomorrow....what a pain in the arse.
I have asked numerous times for tracking information and cancellation notices....
This is not something I would ever want to go thru again......and won't.....I know of many other vendors and would rather pay a bit more than go thru this hell again.

Margaret

· Registered
459 Posts
dont be scared and order of line, maybe that is why your shipments is like that
I call everytime at least 2 times a week NEVER had bad customer service the only thing was my fault I put a passcode on my account and haha forgot it and had to go through so many managers to get it going again but I like that knowing that no one will order under my account
it seems like that everyone has problems when the are ordering from their website Try calling next time

· Registered
3,506 Posts
i order from their website (as i'm much more kybd friendly, than am phone friendly) and have never had a problem. i get my stuff usually in 2 days as well and i live on the east coast. plus they don't rail you on shipping charges as other companies do.....making a profit on shipping costs is not consumer friendly if you ask me.

· Registered
3 Posts
I'll never order from them. Did an order on-line and accidentally added the wrong vinyl. Even before I got an order confirmation I called to get the order changed.

I was then told that the CSR could not see the order since it was online, and they they "could not transfer me to that department" but they would be more then willing to take ANOTHER order and then cancel the wrong one. I said no because it was clear it would be double shipped.

Then I sent them the order confirmation and they argued it was NOT their order number:confused: and they still couldnt find my order. 4 phone calls, 3 emails and a live chat later I had confirmation the order was finally out of the system.

Put an order in with USCutter, great shipping price, well packed, no issues.

· Registered
1,823 Posts
Never had a problem with Sign Warehouse. Orders come in 2-3 days (I'm on the East coast). Customer service has been excellent in my case, even when it wasn't their fault. Once my order got "held up" on a UPS trailer because of a snow storm and the fact that UPS couldn't get to my location for a lack of plowing. I explained I needed the vinyl for an order that was already past due. They sent another roll, to a different address where I knew the roads were cleared and told me to just send the other vinyl back whenever UPS brought it. No additional charge, no hassle, no lost sale:)

· Registered
60 Posts
I too have had horrible experience with that company! When I bought a plotter and software I was promised support. First the plotter arrived without a roller that holds the vinyl which was supposed to be connected to the plotter. When I called they told me it does not come that way any more, but with a small roller gizmo that was not worth a darn. It did not connect to the machine like the one advertised. Then when I needed support for running the software, they told me that they could not help me because they did not know anything about Macs (I ordered a Mac version of their software). They had no problem leaving me without support and I had to figure it out by myself.

Avoid this company!!!

I hope all of you have had better luck than I with Sign Warehouse....

Placed an order on March 21st...it still isn't shipped..and today is the 27th...have contacted 4 or 5 different so called 'customer service' reps...no one can tell me why it never shipped....

After going round and round w/ their lack of customer service yesterday...I placed an order for the same items this morning with a different company and already have the tracking #s...it will be here the day before I actually had to have it.....

I try and order my things early enough, so I can have extra time to deal w/ other things that pop up during the week....I figured that 10 days was plenty of time to get an order from Sign Warehouse....APPARENTLY NOT.

I recommend www.signsplusbanners.com for everything you need...Craig was fantastic to me and has taken care of this fiasco and will get my order to me in the time I need it.

Margaret
Cutting Edge

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.