T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
15,746 Posts
You're referencing 8 and 10 year old posts.

Suffice to say special offers don't last forever. If an offer is older than a year old, I would check with the vendor first to see if it's still valid before relying on the discount to place an order.

Worst case they'll tell you no and risk losing a sale. Best case they either reinstate the discount or offer a different/better one.

As a general rule, we don't go back and delete posts.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're referencing 8 and 10 year old posts.

Suffice to say special offers don't last forever. If an offer is older than a year old, I would check with the vendor first to see if it's still valid before relying on the discount to place an order.

Worst case they'll tell you no and risk losing a sale. Best case they either reinstate the discount or offer a different/better one.

As a general rule, we don't go back and delete posts.
Not really talking about the Posts themselves, but the little 'star' next to each Vendor that actually links to their discount post. Is it too much of a hassle to remove those star links or go through them every once in a while to see if they actually work? Just wondering... Trying to save time (and disappointment after finding they don't work), and my memory trying to remember which ones actually work. It's all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.