T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Large neck opening - Do you guys know of a brand that is larger than most through the neck opening? I bought a shirt that seemed to have more of an oval opening than just a circle any help with these would be great.

Tank Tops - Does anyone have a place that sales multiple styles of tank tops and sleevless shirts for men?

Technical gear - Does anyone here have any contacts for Under Armour type clothing? I have looked around and cant really find anything like those that are blank.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.
ERC

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
ERC said:
Large neck opening - Do you guys know of a brand that is larger than most through the neck opening? I bought a shirt that seemed to have more of an oval opening than just a circle any help with these would be great.

ERC
There are standard types of neck lines.

Crew Neck
Scoop Neck
U-neck
Boat Neck
V-neck

....and others.

Most comp. sell them "aa" for example.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What does "AA" mean in this new shirt world that I am entering? I just checked ramster out and that looks about like what I was looking for. I guess its typical not to list prices on these sites that sale shirts? Seems like a lot of them are that way.

ERC

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
aa would usually mean "americanapparel" (found at americanapparel.net).

I think alternativeapparel has a larger neck hole, but I think their blank t-shirts styles are more geared towards the "vintage" market.

Technical gear - Does anyone here have any contacts for Under Armour type clothing? I have looked around and cant really find anything like those that are blank.
By technical gear, do you mean mostly the type of shirt that has "wicking" capabilities. Quick drying, repels moisture, etc?

If so, there are a few companies that offer this. Vapor Apparel is one of them. Wickd Wear is another. I also think SanMar.com has a few of them in their catalog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts