T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm looking for a version of the lululemon "Cool Racer Back". Since it seems tough to open up a wholesale account with lululemon I'm hoping to find a product that is as similar as possible to this tank top. The important features are: racerback, form-fitting, athletic/breathable. If anyone has any leads on where to purchase a similar racer-back I'd greatly appreciate it. Oh, and I'm looking for one in a kelly green.

I've found some similar things but nothing seems like an exact match. What I've found so far: American Apparel Racer Back Tank ; Alo Bamboo Tank ; Bella

I'm concerned that the AA one isn't sporty enough (this is going to be used for working out); the Alo is bamboo and I'm not sure about breathability and the Bella doesn't come in kelly green.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What about the Augusta Racerback tank tops?
Augusta Sportswear, Inc.

They fit all of your feature requests and they're supplied by a well respected company.

Thanks so much for the thoughtful response. I checked out Augusta and was unable to find their racerbacks prior to your link - thanks.

I'm sorry to say it but I have to: Vamos Argentina!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks so much for the thoughtful response. I checked out Augusta and was unable to find their racerbacks prior to your link - thanks.

I'm sorry to say it but I have to: Vamos Argentina!
No problem. We've used those tanks before and just from reading your description I knew I definitely needed to point you in their direction if you hadn't already checked.

As far as your Argentina comment please keep in mind I may not be so helpful next time :p

·
Registered
363 Posts
This is great to hear! Did you use straight plastisol or did you add a stretch additive? Any tips?

Thanks!
It is the b4070. Since it was 100% cotton (color berry with white ink) so i did a discharge white underlay and then a plastisol white print on top with a little bit of stretch addititve to adjust for the 2x1 rib. I ran it on a youth pallet to not stretch it too much.

I really like to use discharge white bases when I can to keep the ink deposit as thin as possible.

I believe hyp also has a bamboo racer back tank if you want to try an alternative. I am a big fan of Bella, Canvas, and the Anvil 980 for printing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts