T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Zazzlers,
My name is Brent Donoho, and I'm fixing to make my splash on Zazzle, selling my T-shirt designs and making enough money to be able to go to dish washing school to pursue my REAL calling.

I wanted to show you all my designs, and basically just show you where I'm at, in hopes of some kind, fatherly T-shirt advice that can point me in the right direction.

For example, I do not have ANY business savvy whatsoever. If this was Dungeons and Dragons, I would probably have an 8 in wisdom, an 18 in Illustration, and a 30 in pastiness. So I definitely can use a hand.

I will go ahead and post some of my sweet designs, to dazzle and enchant you.

I hope that sufficiently dazzled you.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
keep making more artwork, takes alot of designs to make money. message me might be able to help with sublimation stuff. have a nice day uncletee.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
it is probably a generational thing, but your designs do not move me much...define your market...set up a business plan...a word of caution...the art world is awash with starving artist with talent and no business savvy...you need to learn the business end of the biz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is probably a generational thing, but your designs do not move me much...define your market...set up a business plan...a word of caution...the art world is awash with starving artist with talent and no business savvy...you need to learn the business end of the biz
Well, how old are you? My target market is hipsters, chic geeks and 20-somethings.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Brent ..how old am I?..I may not be the oldest guy doing graphics, DTG, sublimation and heat press vinyl but certainly almost... how does 82 sound?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Your designs are awesome, really like them.
I wouldn't like the thought of you giving away profit to one of these on-line t-shirt shops as the ones I looked into take a huge amount of your profits (Not looked at Zazzle costs though)

There's loads of advice and help out there for new businesses, it seems scary at first I think the only issue you would have is set up costs. Going on one of these sites defiantly takes the pressure and risk out of it though maybe shop around and see if there's any that will let you enter competitions?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts