T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am an artist in New England, splitting time between Boston and Vermont. I earned a combined BFA/Diploma in 1996 and have worked doing some web graphics in NYC, as well as doing a bit of free-lance illustration for cards and things. I've sold the odd painting in the past, but have really come to embrace illustration and don't paint much anymore. I don't work mainly as an artist, but do it as a side thing, largely because I could never find the right medium for marketing my particular style of art. T-shirts are just one of the things I want to design, and I'm also hoping to do some artwork for other companies and even license some designs/illustrations in the future. Right now I am illustrating an activity book for kids with cancer, in conjunction with two hostpitals in Boston, but this is purely charitable work for which I'm not being paid.

I plan on asking a lot of goofy questions here, and hopefully will be able to answer some once my knowledge expands.

This is a great place, and I'm psyched to have discovered it.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Harley, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I'm glad you found us. I hope you'll share some of your art experience with us. All questions are welcome :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi Harley and welcome to the forums!!!

I'm impressed on your charity work, keep it going as it's a good thing to do.

Hope you'll enjoy this forum as we all do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts