T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found vinyl film for the new Army ACU Digital camo print design? My searches has many of the old type of camo design pattern and Imprintables has a greener shade digital design but not the more grayish color that I'm looking for which is the normal shade for Army.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think that you have to join the army to get that stuff. ive only seen the imprintables stuff as well.
Not sure.. my friend said their other vendor is able to print it and I'm not sure if they are actually printing on blank vinyls or getting them pre-printed. Just have to find the source..

·
Registered
11 Posts
any updates on this? I have an Army and Border Patrol basketball teams that are interested in ordering some jerseys from me...

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
any updates on this? I have an Army and Border Patrol basketball teams that are interested in ordering some jerseys from me...
I have a suggestion that might work for, if you could find someone in your area with a Roland Versacam they could print the vinyl for you then you could cut it to your desired size/shape and apply....just an idea.:)

Of course this would require printable heat applied vinyl (which has a heavier hand) and a print ready file.

Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts