T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm looking to expand the business online, Ive been looking at the shopify sites as it seems as though I can set it up cheaply myself. My one concern is that I would really like the functionality of having an online designer so that customers can design their own shirts. Does anyone know of such designers that work well with the shopify sites?

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Hi I'm looking to expand the business online, Ive been looking at the shopify sites as it seems as though I can set it up cheaply myself. My one concern is that I would really like the functionality of having an online designer so that customers can design their own shirts. Does anyone know of such designers that work well with the shopify sites?
I think the online designers either need to be on their own server (like with a web host) or they are hosted on their own server.

So shopify and an online designer don't really fit together because shopify is more for shopping cart, but online designers incorporate a shopping cart and the online design tools. You only really need one or the other :)

You can find all kinds of online t-shirt designer recommendations and discussions here: online tshirt designer related topics at T-Shirt Forums

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.