T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Nothing wrong with it other than it is discontinued. The c88 replaces it. Do you have a best buy near you are a Costco. If you have a best buy here is what I would do. Buy the c88 for 80 bucks and get the 2-year warranty 20 bucks. Transfers seem to get stuck in printers a lot because of the thickness and the coating on them. I have replaced mine twice in 3 months doing 200 transfers. I learned a few tricks now so I am not having that problem. Save all empty cartridges. If you have a problem with your printer take it back to best buy. No questions asked. They will replace it. Oh and be sure to pull the ink and replace with empty cartridges. You will get new ink with replacement. That is about 65 dollars in savings on ink.Ok why the warranty Best buy has a cleaning clause in their warranty every 6 months take it in and let them clean it. For free. Okay Costco.. they take back anything.. They may have only one epson in stock though.Here it is the 300. but it is dye ink also.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Those are good tips badalou. I like the empty ink trick too.
The only other thing I would add is to pick a model that you can add a bulk ink system too, even if you do not want to add one at this time. You never know if you will want to add one later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts