T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I did some heavy searching but couldn't find an the answer, so I'm sorry if its been covered before.

I'm trying to get an American Apparel wholesale account. They ask for a Tax ID and a State Sales Tax License Number. We have the Tax ID but not the License.

When I search how to get one nothing really matches the term AA is using. Is this the same thing as a Sellers Permit? We're based in California.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hey guys. I did some heavy searching but couldn't find an the answer, so I'm sorry if its been covered before.

I'm trying to get an American Apparel wholesale account. They ask for a Tax ID and a State Sales Tax License Number. We have the Tax ID but not the License.

When I search how to get one nothing really matches the term AA is using. Is this the same thing as a Sellers Permit? We're based in California.

Thanks.
Yep, in California, it's called a seller's permit :)

I would suggest getting your AA blanks from Sun Apparel instead of American Apparel directly.

You'll likely get better pricing and it'll be easier to order (more flexible minimums).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts