T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Yeah, they are hollow. I still just can't imagine bending my frames (probably about 2.5"). I've seen some that are like 1" so I wondered if you were using those.

Well, good to know - if ever relevant I'll try putting some muscle into it and seeing what happens :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I just pulled the specs... the main t-shirt frames are 490mm x 640mm with a 40 x 40mm frame, and 1.6mm aluminium thickness.

That translates to roughly 20x25" and 1 3/5th" frame thickness... so I was just waaay off on the frame thickness (assuming the actual frames are the same as the manufacturer's spec... I know they vary a little, but they're probably close).

...although they only give one measurement and they do both wood and aluminium screens, which aren't the same size. If I'm feeling bored tomorrow I might give them a measure ;)

Regardless, 1.6mm isn't thick, and bending them worked for you, so it's a useful tip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.