T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the largest inkjet transfer paper I can find is 11 x 17. Does anyone make a paper 12 or 13 inches wide in sheets, not rolls?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I know tshirtsupplies sells the JPSS in rolls.This will allow you to make as large as your printer will print. .... JB

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Snarley! I think I'm going to try some... have you?

JB, How does the roll set up with an Epson 1400?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I just checked out New Millford. I am on the fence right now on switching my 4880 into a Dou and running only half sublimation instead of all 8 carts. I know I could save a ton of money on ink carts But I didn't realize how expensive the transfer paper was. I get a ream of 100 8.5X11 sublimation sheets for $15.00 or less as aposed to $83.00 for light or even more for darks on the MultiInk side. So now I am looking at forking out $800 for a ripper, paying four times as much for the paper to save money on ink and tees. It is starting to look like there is not quite the money gap I originally thought there was.

One last Question. If I am using MultiInk in the 4880 does this ink allow me to print regular documents? This would be a big advantage to me if now I would have a large format printer for posters and other print jobs that are not transfer based. That may actually be worth spending the $800 on MultiRip.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just ordered a 25 pack of 13 x 19 from Home Business Printing. I'll let you know how it works. Thanks again Bill! Might check out the JetPro from New Milford later on. It's more dinero, but if it's anything like JPSS, it may be worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts