T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of creating art approval forms for my clients to both prevent errors and make my customers happy. I want to provide the art work in the form as well. I already have a few ideas, but was wondering if any of you have one setup to look at to maybe improve on what I have. I would love to see them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just put some lines to sign on at the bottom of a PDF. Have them date it and above it put "Artwork Approval".

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I should of uploaded a copy of what I have the first time. One of my customers is wanting to be provided with a proof, just art work isn't good enough anymore and I just want some user comments/suggestions. Take a look at what I have and feel free to post opinions.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Make sure you add the PMS color key. Here is what I did while working for a pin company. The approval form was separate (don't have a copy sorry). Sorry I cant upload the whole design. I am not allowed it advertise it as my own.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I use pantone colors if they have specific colors, otherwise I put generic color names. Most are sent via email, and approved through email also. I usually send them as a high quality RGB .jpg. I also have all terms and conditions on my website, with a link to the terms and conditions in the signature of every email that I send to answer any questions.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts