T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently replaced a capping station and after the head moves a bit, it goes to slide across the carriage bar and dies.

Error is APG Motor Drive Error

More specifically, 71H APG Home Position Seeking Error

The manual states

Foreign Object,
APG Unit Failure (incorrect reassembling)
APG Sensor Failure
Cable Disconnection

Being as the carriage does move slightly I'd imagine it's not a full failure of the motor?

Any help is much appreciated guys&gals.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I recently replaced a capping station and after the head moves a bit, it goes to slide across the carriage bar and dies.

Error is APG Motor Drive Error

More specifically, 71H APG Home Position Seeking Error

The manual states

Foreign Object,
APG Unit Failure (incorrect reassembling)
APG Sensor Failure
Cable Disconnection

Being as the carriage does move slightly I'd imagine it's not a full failure of the motor?

Any help is much appreciated guys&gals.

Check the following connections as shown on the attached pictures. Check that the connections are snug and that none of the wires are loose or broken.

_

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an update if anyone else has this issue in the future: general wear and tear broke one of the wires to the motor, once that was replaced it started working fine again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just an update if anyone else has this issue in the future: general wear and tear broke one of the wires to the motor, once that was replaced it started working fine again.
Hi PrintPrintPrint. I have the same 71 H error on my printer. I have changed a few pieces, but everything keep the same. May you elaborate a little about the wires to the motor? Which one was faulty on your case? Thanks in advance for all your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts