T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

We are looking to purchase a new press but we would like to purchase from within Canada!..... Any places that one could purchase from online?

Thanks in advance!

Corey

·
Registered
17 Posts
ASC365
INTERNATIONAL LTD
11 Progress Ave. Unit# 11
Toronto ON M1P 4S7
Canada
1-416 - 640 1809
Mon - Fri 9:00am-6:00pm
Sat - Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm

I have a heat press from theses guys.

·
Registered
65 Posts
There's also Joto in Vancouver BC
Here is what is presently available at Joto's...
Insta 228 Swing-Away Heat Press
A manual press with an integrated digital controller for precise time and temperature control.
2,275.00 (Cdn)

Insta 138 Clamshell Heat Press
A high quality, durable manual clam press with an integrated digital controller for precise time and temperature control.
1,685.00 (Cdn)

Insta 728 Digital Automatic Heat Press
A swing-away air-operated press ideal for high volume production. Features fully adjustable pressure control (pneumatic) and digital time and temperature display with five programmable presets.
4,445.00 (Cdn)

:eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also bought mine from ASC365 in scarborough.
Incredible value for money if you ask me, comes with a 3 year warranty and costs more than half of the price of an equivilent sized Stahl, Hix, or Mighty Press

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also bought mine from Wei at asc365.net. Works great and delivered fast. I emailed him and paid in CDN funds too which saved me a lot.
Debbie;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
i dont regret the ASC365's machine either... paid only 2 bills for it and working just fine

i print 40-80 t-shirts a day for last 14 months now... no complains... so all the noobies who want to start off, dont go on spending over 1200 for the same size of machine which performs the SAME function...

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, so I'm one of the newbies out here...and out of curiousity, do yo have a link with the model number and make of the press you're referring to? I want to start a home based heat transfer shirt company doing the funny labels like bang-on and busted tees.
On a side note, does anyone know where to buy those types of transfers?
Thanks in advance,
Kevin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Kevin,

I started off with the ASC365 heat press. Worked great for my needs, but the business has grown so I'm moving onto a bigger more sophisticated press. The one I was referring to was just the 15" x 15" model, there's no specific model number. It's at www.asc365.net

·
Registered
40 Posts
I agree the ASC365 press is great value for the money. I've had mine for a few weeks now and love it. I purchased mine with the plotter/cutter that they sell there also, no problems with that either. Wei is a very good guy and helps you with whatever problems you have and a big plus for me is that they answer email within hours if not minutes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Dean. I'm shocked at how inexpensive these presses are! The little instructional video on the asc365 site is helpful as well.
The shipping to Canada is also quite reasonable!

·
Registered
57 Posts
it says that this ASC365 carrier site has been suspended.

any idea what happened?

ano other alternatives with heat press?

im still looking around for a decent and reliable press.im not sure if i will get those 1 thousand + presses as my first heat press machine.maybe down the road why not but being a begginer i have a feeling that i need to start small.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ACS365 is still in business(I was just there a couple of weeks ago), I asked them about the website and they said the owner was away for a few weeks but when he gets back he will get the website up and running. Send them an email(weizhao100(at)hotmail.com) asking about what they have available.

·
Registered
240 Posts
The ASC site has been down for some time although there are ways to get around to whatever site they are using now. Most people seem happy, I was never very impressed when I met with them. I ended up with a stahls autoclam and for my cutter went to All Image Printing not far from ASC actually. Benjamin has a good command of the english language and any problems have been solved instantly by him. Try them at 416-670-8998, be worth your time

1 - 20 of 37 Posts