T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed a decent sized order with Brian from SheepSalt (Phoenix, AZ), got half of my order and have been waiting for the other half for months. No contact, numbers changed, etc. I finally found him on here, and got a hold of him via PM. Contacted back saying he thought everything was done, but would look into it. That's been a month. Still can't get any kind of real contact, no emails, no calls, the phone numbers aren't in service, etc.

If you know him, or at least a real way to get in contact with him, please let me know. I've called, emailed, Myspace messaged, and even faxed! Haha, it's ridiculous and scary, because I live in CA and he's in AZ.

Thanks,
Brian
DIADEM BRAND

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sounds like the kind of company that went out of business and is going to open up under a new name if he is still on here. What kind of services did he do for you?

Philip

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Rodney is our Administrator here, and he may have some info on contacting him.
He has posted here for sure. So hang in there, someone will know something and post it.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
It look like he last logged in here about 4 weeks ago. I know he helped us with the back design for the hangtags for the T-ShirtForums t-shirts.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/members/sheepsalt.html

It's possible that something happened to him if he has been out of touch for so long.

I don't have any special way of contacting members other than what you can do here (like via PM)

You could check the WHOIS info for his domain name to find more ways to try to contact him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Rodney. I've done every kind of Google/Yahoo etc. search on his company, his name, etc. He's still alive and well, because he posted an ad on the Phoenix area Craigslist (with a .gif banner of my shirts! Haha...free advertising, I suppose...) like a week or so ago. So, he's still kickin.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thanks Rodney. I've done every kind of Google/Yahoo etc. search on his company, his name, etc. He's still alive and well, because he posted an ad on the Phoenix area Craigslist (with a .gif banner of my shirts! Haha...free advertising, I suppose...) like a week or so ago. So, he's still kickin.
I'm not talking about a "search engine" search, I'm talking about looking up the WHOIS info for his domain name. Type it in at domaintools.com

That's a bit different from a google/yahoo type search, and it will give you additional contact info for the person.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Whois info is out of date, because they've moved and none of their numbers are current. Their store that was in the mall is no longer listed in the mall's directory. I'm striking out! Dude seemed legit too. Wanted to deal with me because my brand is a Christian line, and he was all about it because that's what he's into. Gives us a bad name. I sinicerely hope it's a crazy misunderstanding and if so I apologize for kinda mudslinging, but it's a little spooky at this point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.