T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paymate: Australian online payment gateway, pay online, buy online

My husband came across this recently. Does anyone on here use them? I like the fact that any money you get send via Paymate goes straight into your bank account, rather than having it sit in your PayPal account until you remember to transfer it.

Just wondering if others are using it and to see whether you think the general public would accept it as a payment facility? Just don't want people to get suspicious or freaked out with it not being PayPal.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I don't use it because it's only available for Oz/Kiwi sellers.

As a buyer, I'm usually not too particular about the payment facilities on the sites that I buy from. As long as the transaction goes through smoothly and the checkout procedure isn't too tedious, I'm a happy camper :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sam - that was one of the reasons why I wasn't sure if it was a good idea - too limiting to your customers if they're overseas.

Think I'll stick with PayPal for now - better the devil you know and all that. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
I too looked briefly looks OK, I use the Commonwealth's batch system works a treat! (Some of the bigger banks even have payment gateways you can use but you need to compare the cost!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts